Sunday, July 16, 2017

Cards in Envy Baby Blue or Pretty Pink


Our Cards in Envy Challenge this round is to create a card using either baby blue or pretty pink. It DOESN'T have to be a baby card which is obviously the route I took.

I sponged the background with Distress Inks and spattered with water.  While that was drying, I colored up the C9 flowers and was a bit taken aback by the vibrancy of the pink but oh how I love it. The mermaid is Love Cynthia colored up with my usual blonde hair and favorite greens for her tail.  One of my favorite parts tho is the land she's sitting on--that's the GMD Mountain Scenery die! You know how I love stretching my supplies!


I'm also loving the Q&C Waves Coverplate--waves obviously but upside down could be clouds. Need to work that up!

The Details: Love Cynthia Just Keep Swimming, Concord & 9th Wildflower, MFT Mermazing, Impress Sequin Flower Kit, Copics, Distress Ink Squeezed Lemonade, Picked Raspberry, Tumbled Glass, Gina Marie Designs Mountain Scenes Die, Copics, Ranger Multi Medium Matte, Scor-Tape, Versamark, Ranger Gold Embossing Powder, Queen & Co Waves Cover Plate Die, Memento Tuxedo Black


1 comment:

  1. I love your background and those gorgeous pink flowers the mermaid is lounging against! Hugs, Annie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!