Wednesday, April 5, 2017

THD Challenge 11


The Heart Desires Challenge #11 is has begun! I love this mood board--so much inspiration to choose from! How are you inspired? Come on over and show us!

I embossed the flowers in gold, because why not, and used Zigs to color them. I originally embossed the sentiment directly onto the card front but it didn't come out as clearly as I liked (gold and black powders don't play nice) so I stamped it separately then fussy cut. Love the stripe against all that floral beauty.




The Details: Concord and 9th You're My Person, Doodlebug Black/White Striped Washi and enamel dots, VersaFine Onyx Black, Stampendous Black Detail Fine Embossing Powder, Versamark, Ranger Gold Embossing Powder, Zigs


4 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!