Sunday, March 19, 2017

Cards in Envy Spot of Color Challenge


This round's challenge at Cards in Envy is Black and White with just a spot of color.  There are so many ways you could do this! Black and white stripes with floral, white on white with a black sentiment and little colorful element, the list goes on.

I opted to go with a snowy scene with graphic black elements and a cute orange pom pom and nose. Anything I can do to reduce my mad holiday card rush is a winner!

The Details:  Lawn Fawn Leafy Tree Backdrop Portrait and Stitched Hillside Border dies, Tradefish Designs stamps, Hero Arts Unicorn Pigment Ink, Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark, Stampendous Detail Fine White Embossing Powder, Copics


4 comments:

  1. I really love your card, Toni! The snowman and background are wonderful. I think I'll come back and look at this in the middle of July! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Toni! Love this adorable snowman. Sorry I am late getting around to the DT blogs. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute and fun card! I love how the snow and trees are white, while the sentiment panel is black with white embossing! It shows great contrast along with that cute pop of orange color on the snowman :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm late but wanted to tell you this is adorable! I like how you used the tree frame in all white...perfect! Hope you're stayin' dry in the PNW...it's been soooo wet! Take care, Annie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!