Sunday, December 11, 2016

Modern Masculine Christmas


I can't believe I managed to make a rather masculine card using The Heart Desires Challenge 7 graphic. Retro colors and background, a deer, stripes. Go, Toni! Go, Toni! LOL.


I'm entering this in Cardz 4 Guyz #149 Christmas Animals, Stamp, Ink, Paper #77 Sketch


The Details: Hero Arts Mint to Green Ombre Ink, Waffle Flower Lacy Layers die, Ranger Multi Medium Matte, Simon Says Magical Christmas, Pretty Pink Posh Twine and Bows die, Avery Elle Peace die, MFT Pierced Oval die, old Stampin Up designer paper


6 comments:

  1. Wow! Very cool looking card! So modern and great for a guy! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz! You nailed it! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bold striking card, I love your design and main image. Wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. That color combo is stunning...I love it.
    Such an awesome masculine card.
    Merry Merry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am uber impressed you could pull a masculine card from the challenge- and it is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!