Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Grateful Fox


I'm over at The Heart Desires blog today with a card featuring all sorts of fall goodness.  I particularly love the heart falling leaves and the grid paper I upcycled from Hero Arts packaging.  So flippity flappity cute!

I sprinkled Brushos on watercolor paper and spritzed.  One area got too muddy for my taste so I used the Neat and Tangled coverplate to hide it.  Shh, no one needs to know.  ;-)   I do love the impression of fall leaves the triangles create.  The SPD heart border diecut as well as the fox are colored with Copics.  I just want to hug that fox--look at him!

I'm entering this in SIP #71 Colors.


The Details:  Sugarpea Designs Fall Fox, Stitched Flags die and Heart Border die, Neat and Tangled Hexastar Cover Plate, Brusho Emerald Green, Dark Brown and Orange, VersaFine Onyx Black, Ranger Multi Medium Matte and Watercolor Paper, Memory Box card base, Upcycled Hero Arts packaging (grid paper), Copics, Sakura Black Glaze pen


4 comments:

  1. Oh Toni, what a fun name you have to your blog and I love your kitty! I'm a cat lover myself, and often have them craft with me, so that was fun to see. I can appreciate all the work you put into putting this card together with that piecework die! An excellent way to use our colors this week. Thanks for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper. xo Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, if this was an accident it sure was a happy one! Your background is amazing, Toni! Love the peeks of wild color coming from behind that awesome geometric die. So glad you joined us this week at Stamp Ink Paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, love the background and the fox..... so cute. Thanks for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toni, congrats on the win over at Stamp Ink Paper! Your card is amazing and the win is well earned!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!