Thursday, October 29, 2015

Thankful Hearts


Hello!  It's time for more inspiration for you from Great Impressions

Here I used the D452 Blessings sentiment and H184 Wildflower Silhouette.  I was thinking of the harvest moon when I decided to contain the scene in a circle.  And, of course, it's during Autumn that we're thankful for what we've harvested, be it crops, my three lonely tomatoes, or a wonderful group of friends.  The sentiment is perfect for capturing that feeling.

I sponged Distress Inks over the circle starting with the darkest color at the bottom.  I then stamped the Wildflower Silhouette in a Versafine Onyx Black.  I considered adding the sentiment directly on the background card but wanted more oomph so went with a bold black strip.  I kept up the geometric shapes with the black enamel dots.

See you next week!


Don't forget about the GI monthly challenge!
You don't have to use GI stamps but it'd be totally awesome if you did!
Also, if you do use GI stamps, be sure to link up to the customer gallery to show us your fabulous work and for a chance to get a little year-end prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!