Thursday, April 9, 2015

Serene Tree

I think I made a resolution to do Christmas cards thoughout 2015--maybe one a week--something like that.  Ha!  Double ha!    

I created this for the current One Layer Christmas Challenge #7.  It's anything goes with the optional twist of blue.  I masked my center then sponged Distress Inks of various blue shades.  I next stamped the tree in a ligh blue which I didn't like so stamped again in a darker one--nice shadow effect there, by accident.  The sentiment is embossed.  I love silver and blue.  I used a white pigment pen for the stars.

The Details:  Distress Inks, Hero Arts sentiment, Judikins tree stamp, Recollections fine detail silver embossing powder and 110lb white cardstock

7 comments:

  1. Oh this is absolutely scrumptious Toni.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Toni! Love your background and the offset tree. Thanks for playing along with us over at OLCCC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous scene, Toni! Simply beautiful design! So happy you could join us at OLCCC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous. Love the background you created. Thank you for sharing with us at OLCCC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the double stamped tree, really makes it pop and your beautiful background with the silver embossing. Thanks for joining us at OLCCC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this card. Blue and silver are great together. thx for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!