Sunday, December 7, 2014

A Panda Christmas to You

 
Not a lot of time to craft lately :( but I did fit in some time this weekend between decorating inside and out.  I seriously need a set of elves!

I really mixed up the old and the new with these.  The panda stamp set arrived earlier this week and the Stampin' Up sentiment I've had for over a year but was originally released in 2003.  It would be interesting to see the SU catalogs over the years. This particularly still seems fresh to me.

The Details:  Stampin' Up Crazy for Christmas sentiment, Sweet Stamp Shop Pho You, Distress Ink Peeled Paint, Festive Berries, Shabby Shutters, Mowed Lawn, & Tumbled Glass, Spectrum Noir DR2 & DR3, Scotch foam tape, Mama Elephant Arctic Penguins (hat), Simon Says Falling Snow stencil, Recollections white 110 lb cardstock, PTI Pure Poppy cardstock

I'm entering Fantasy Stampers #25 CAS Christmas, CASology #124 Old, Crazy for CAS #59 Something Old, Simon Says Christmas/Holiday, Addicted to Stamps & More #124 CAS



15 comments:

  1. Oh, these are so cute! Great cards! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two very fun cards. Your pandas are so cute, and it is nice to see some old stamps getting some love. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pandas are just too darn cute! Thanks for joining us again at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how the sentiment seems to run along the length of the pandas in the second card. Such cute cards and thanks for sharing with us at Atsm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both these cards are just super. I do like the little panda stamp and I think the Panda tree is brilliant. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way you used masking technique to place all the cute pandas! Great design! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute and CAS card! Thanks for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable cards!! Such cute images!!

    Happy Holidays!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cards are so nice ans cute. Specially love the first one. Thank you for joining us at CFC

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving your Panda cards, the black and white one is my favourite. So cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers. Happy Christmas. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Toni, I can't believe what I just got in my mail - your super cute, adorable Panda card! I can't believe I am the lucky recipient of it! Thank you so much - I just love it! Big Hugs, Cornelia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards love them. Thanks for joining us over at Crazy for CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great stamp set - so cute. Thanx for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers and best wishes for the festive season.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!