Saturday, July 19, 2014

Yeah, baby!


I was very excited to receive my first CAS-ual Fridays stamps so I combined them with the  current CASE Study and Card Concept colors.  I thought it would be fun to cut out the flower with a circle and inset it.  I then mounted the panel with foam tape on the card base.  I then stamped & embossed the banner sentiment in gold.  You can just tell in the photo that I cut out the banner in vellum and layered it.  I tried a few different colors then went with classic black for the bottom sentiment which I embossed in white.  I added white Enamel Accents around the flower--I love the dimension and shine there.  A few holographic gold sequins finish it off.

The Details:  Pop Tone Sno Cone cover stock, CAS-ual Fridays Woot Woot stamps, The Good Life 12x12 designer paper, Darice holographic gold sequins, gold embossing powder, Versamark, Stampendous detail white embossing powder, white Enamel Accents

I'm entering this in CASE Study #200, Simon Says Spots & Dots, The Card Concept #14 Colors (clean and layered), Addicted to CAS #43 Celebrate

9 comments:

  1. This combo of colours works perfectly and your design is just perfect. The back strip provides great contrast. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!! I love this card...so CAS, yet graphic and also a bit freestyle collage! I love when one card combines so many great styles and elements. Thank you for playing along with us this week at the Card Concept Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That gilded sentiment really catches my eye! Great design. :) Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The embossing is so fun! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is fabulous and love all the details.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the simpliciry and colors of your card! Thank you for being with CAS(E) Study this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card...love the gold!
    Thanks for joining us at Case Study!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Toni, just wanted to thank you so much for your comments about my 'melting/crying heart' card on the CASology challenge. So funny how we had the same idea. I had the same thing happen last week with the 'Pet' cue word. All I could think of was 'pet rock' but someone else had already done it. Took me ages to think of something else!! Really look forward to seeing what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is so pretty! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!