Tuesday, March 6, 2018

CDD March Release Day 2


O. M. G.  I love, love, love the March release.  Check out the Bright Horizons Stencil! Talk about the perfect backdrop for the new Seasonal Fairies. Swoon!

I did a bit of masking and sponging of the stencil then spattered with water. I wanted the black of the sentiment to be balanced but didn't want a whole black border so offset it a bit. I'm going to keep this in mind for the future!

The Details:  Craftin' Desert Divas Seasonal Fairies, Bright Horizons Stencil, Beyond the Horizon Sequins, Distress Oxide Squeezed Lemonade, Fossilized Amber, Worn Lipstick and Wilted Violet, VersaFine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Multi Medium Matte, Copics


1 comment:

  1. Super cute card, I need a lot of practice to do a background like yours. I never get the splashes right they are like blobs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!