Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Warm Polar Bear Wishes


Have you ever gone cross-country skiing?  I haven't but I think I would enjoy it, minus the sore muscles!

  • Mask and apply embossing paste. Sprinkle with glitter. Yay for using stash!
  • Watercolor WW bear with Zigs and cut out.  Yay for Christmas sales!
  • Mask dried snow field and brush Distress Oxides & Ink to create sunrise/sunset.
  • Gently curve sentiment to match snowy hill and stamp with Versafine.
  • Add bear using foam dots.

I'm entering this in Addicted to Stamps and More #274 CAS, Shopping Our Stash #336 Out with the Old, In with the New

The Details: Winnie and Walter Winter Wishes, Dreamweaver Glossy White Embossing Paste, Doodlebug Design Sugar Coating Lily White Glitter, Strathmore Mixed Media Paper, Zigs, Distress Oxides and Ink, Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black, Waffle Flower Lacy Layers Die



8 comments:

  1. I'm a complete novice at cross-country skiing (it's the only kind of skiing I do) and I LOVE it! We usually ski at the Great Divide, which is a short drive from Lake Louise, in Banff National Park, because the path is wide, the tracks are well-groomed, the terrain relatively flat (I'm pathetic with downhills, be it skiing or cycling!), and the scenery, stunning. You'd have a blast x-country skiing; guaranteed!
    Your bear...absolutely adorable! I've seen skies like this when we've skied! And the scarf? Cozy cute!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute. Great CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE,LOVE,LOVE that perfectly soft sponged background!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nop!! I haven't gone cross-country skiing and I can honestly say I don't intend to do it any time soon, LOL!! Don't like the cold weather at all.
    But your card truly warms my heart, love this adorable Polar Bear ready to go skiing and the fabulously sponged sky.
    Thank you for playing along with SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again soon.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME card, Toni! You do ombre so well... I am in awe. I'm so rough, I jam my dabber too hard usually! Note to self: be more calm. Anyway, this card is all-around awesome: cute bear, beautiful sky, gorgeous snow... <3 Thanks for sharing at SOS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute, love the background and the wee bear!
    Thanks so much for going out with the old and in with the new with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Thank you for joining at Addicted to Stamps and More and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!