Wednesday, July 26, 2017

TIME OUT Reminder


My second card guest designing with TIME OUT! As a reminder, Challenge 88 is Inspired by Words:
If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely. --Roald Dahl
I focused on the face this time--look at the bliss radiating from mermonkey--so cute.  Some sponging, coloring, spattering, blinging, diecutting--geesh, about everything in this card!  Thanks to my friend, Amy, for helping make my birthday even more special!

The Details:  Waffle Flower Little Mermaids, Neat & Tangled Making Waves die, Distress Ink Picked Raspberry, Mermaid Lagoon, Squeezed Lemonade, Versafine Onyx Black, Scor Tape, Doodlebug Spun Sugar Glitter, Lawn Fawn Big Scripty Words die


7 comments:

  1. Another stunning card and adorable scene. Super colouring and great idea to keep the sentiment white, it helps the scene pop. Thanks so much for being an amazing GD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE my card, thank YOU so much! It's stinkin' adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet scene, Toni ... the sponged background is fabulous and those watery splatters are perfect with the waves! Thanks so much for inspiring our players as our Guest Designer at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card brings such a big smile on my face. Your coloring looks great and I love the scene you created -totally cute! So many wonderful details. I think I might need this stamp set! :) Thanks for being such an inspiring guest designer at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so very adorable. I just love your coloring and the look on your cute critter's face. Thanks so much for being our guest designer at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry to be so behind in commenting, but wanted to swing by and tell me how much I love this little monkey-maid. Just an adorable card. It has been wonderful to work along side you at Time Out! Hugs, Stephanie DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so so cute!!! What beautiful colours and a fabulous card. Thank you SO much for contributing to Time Out as our GD!! jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!