Wednesday, September 7, 2016

The Heart Desires Challenge #4!!


The Heart Desires Challenge #4 is coming at you with a bright and bold inspiration picture!  The elements to choose from are the colors, (sun)flowers and/or sketch.

I chose to use the bold stripes and flowers in my card using lots of Concord & 9th goodies.  Check out the Stripe Builder set--so easy to create a custom striped background.  I did find inking up the stamp with Versamark and then the Versafine resulted in better opacity.  Thanks to Jennifer McGuire for that tip.  I used Copics to color the vase and flowers and added some Wink of Stella to the water for a bit of shine.  I also used a thin gold strip and matching dots for bling.


The Details:  Concord & 9th Beautiful WordsStripe Builder and Bouquet dieWaffle Flower Lacy Layers dieVersaFine Onyx BlackMark Richards Gold DotsWink of Stella, Pretty Pink Posh 3mm clear sequins, Copics, Recollections gold mirror cardstock,  Versamark, Stampendous detail fine white embossing powder


4 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!