Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Mugs & Kisses


Another card for The Heart Desires and Coffee Lovers Fall Blog Hop.  I love the warm colors of this one so muuuuuch!   I stamped the leaves onto the mug then colored away with Copics.  I used leaves from the same set on the background then impressed the panel for texture.  I love the Neon Ombre leaves in particular--so unexpected and fun.  I finished it up with delicious Lawn Fawn plaid, a warm brown banner for the sentiment, and some enamel dots that make me want to get some Reece's Pieces.  Mmm, Reece's Pieces with some hot cocoa.  I'm so there!


I'm also entering this in Simon Wednesday Anything Goes, The Male Room #45 Leaves or Trees, Colour Q #361

The Details:  Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Fall 6x6 paper, Hero Arts Ombre Neon Yellow to Orange, Light to Dark Peach, My Favorite Things Hug in a Mug and Geometric Greenery, Simon Says What's Brewing, Dooblebug Enamel Dots, Versamark, Stampendous Detail Fine White Embossing Powder, Waltzing Mouse Stitched Scalloped Rectangle dies, PTI kraft and dark chocolate cardstock, and linen impression plate, Copics


22 comments:

  1. Love the rich colors on your card. The pp in the back is perfect! I like the leaves on the cup and how you used them in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another sweet and BEAUTIFUL card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful papers and colouring, love your mug and the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room.
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must get that beautiful plaid paper!! I love it so much! And your card is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous design and layout and I love the plaid paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful color combination featured on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty paper combination. Love how bright and warm they are. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful coffee card, love that coffee mug.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous layering and patterns! Hugs, Autumn (SewPaperPaint)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card with fall colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card, love the color combo and that plaid paper is...swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg... gorgeous! Love that plaid... I must have that because I just got that paper pad... great design!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is an excellent combination of challenges. I love the colours and that plaid is just super. I do like the leaves on the mug of coffee! Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week! Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, love your leafy background
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the plaid colors and mug :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!