Monday, January 25, 2016

Wishing for a Meadow


For this card I randomly stamped Distress Inks on the stencil and spritzed with water before placing it on the cardstock.  The resulting print reminded me of a meadow gone wild so I added tiny little flowers in pink and yellow.  So sweet.  Then I added little berries with a Copic multiliner.  This tied in so nicely with the embossed sentiment and ribbon.  Btw, don't forget about the HLS Mixed Media stencil challenge going on; here I've used watercolor, ink, embossing, pen, stencil, ribbon.


The Details:  Tim Holtz watercolor paper, Distress Ink Mermaid Lagoon and Mowed Lawn, Memento Rose Bud and Dandelion, Copic Multiliner 0.8, VersaFine Onyx Black, Ranger Super Fine clear embossing powder, Memory Box Garden Leafy Branches, PTI Choose Joy mini flower, Meadow Greens sentiment, and kraft cardstock, Hammermill Digital Color Copy 80lb coverstock, Recollections 110lb white cardstock base

11 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Toni. What stencil did you use? I'm having a hard time getting my mind around this. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow,stunning card and great use of small stamps...thank you joining us at ATSM...Željka X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow, this is so pretty! I love your wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to see you used the same stencil technique as my card--beautiful meadow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - very elegant

    Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your watercoloured leaves Toni. This is such a great technique. And your added flowers and dots really add depth. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really beautiful! This card makes me yearn for summer and walks through wild meadows like this. Absolutely lovely card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet! This is one of my favorite stencil techniques and the addition of the small flowers is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!