Thursday, September 24, 2015

Sit for a Spell

Hello!  Time for another Great Impressions card for you.  I was totally bewitched (hee hee--get it? Yes, I am a dork!) when I saw the G433 Witches Brew and B217 Have Some Brew coordinating sentiment.  Again, I mucked with the sentiment by cutting it apart before stamping so it would look like it's blasting up from the cauldron.  I'm a lover of white space but the area above the sentiment seemed very lonely so I extended the stippling up and around to look like swirling, sparkly smoke.  I love how this turned out!  Btw, one of my favorites movies is Hocus Pocus; Bette Midler and those lips--LOL.

See you next week with another GI design!


Don't forget about the GI monthly challenge!
You don't have to use GI stamps but it'd be totally awesome if you did!
Also, if you do use GI stamps, be sure to link up to the customer gallery to show us your fabulous work and for a chance to get a little year-end prize.

1 comment:

  1. This is totally AWESOME, Toni! I LOVE the great colors you used--and the fun way you stamped down the side! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!