Thursday, April 3, 2014

I scream. You scream.

I had so very much fun with this design.   I hope the ice cream cone reminds you of a bullhorn!

I took my PTI cloud dies and cut them out of pink then embossed them to create the ice cream (mmm, strawberry).  Then I hand cut the cone from scrap and embossed with a chicken wire folder.  The sentiment is from Riley & Company which has a bunch of funny ones.  I'm going to keep this card in my stash and use it for a birthday, just because or apology.  Versatile!

The Details:  PTI white & kraft cardstock and cloud dies, Riley & Company sentiment, Cuttlebug swirl embossing folder, Lifestyle Crafts chicken wire embossing folder, Memento Tuxedo Black, My Favorite Things stitched rectangle die

I'm entering this in CASology #89 Joke, Cardz for Guys #12 Make Us Laugh, All Sorts #252 Use Those Dies, Alphabet Challenge D for Diecuts, Make My Monday One for the Boys, Addicted to Stamps and More! #89 CAS

also entering this in Cuttlebug Mania Make Us Smile

11 comments:

  1. Cute and gorgeous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the laugh, so pleased you entered our challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just great - that sentiment is fantastic.

    Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz this week x

    (you could also enter this into the Cuttlebug Mania challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!!! This one made me laugh. I really like your die cut ice-cream cone, and that fun sentiment inside! Great work. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, what a clever idea, made me giggle. Thansk for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you did the cone...so inventive! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 5 Guyz this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Toni, this card is a laugh RIOT!!! I never expected the inside sentiment...talk about a surprise! I'm still laughing. I also love your CAS layout and that fun ice cream cone, great dry embossing! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hilarious!!! Love it! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant, so funny. Thanks for joining in with our Make us Smile challenge at Cuttlebug Mania x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats being Honorable Mention at CASology challenge..I love your ice cream card looks soo yummy and great texture too...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card.

    Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!