Saturday, October 12, 2013

I'm Dreaming of a Pink Christmas

 
I've been really into pink lately so it's very timely that they're having a Xmas card challenge at Jingle Belles where they will donate $4 for each linked card that contains pink.  YOU should totally make a card and link it up too.  Pink and for a good cause.  Win-win!

For this card I used the negative of a Memory Box die, following the curved line both inside and out with the pink stripe paper.  I thought the top was a bit plain so punched snowflakes across and used Scor-tape covered in dark pink glitter below.  A bit of greenery and a bow finished her off.

The Details:
Martha Stewart pine branch punch, dark pink MS glitter, Memory Box die, PTI white cover stock, pale and pine green mystery cover stock, My Mind's Eye Merry Little Christmas 6x6 paper pad (striped and sentiment paper), Bow Easy, foam dots

I'm also entering this in the Love to Create Challenge #86, also about breast cancer awareness.

5 comments:

  1. the negative of the snowflakes is such a great effect ... and I think I spot some of my favorite pink ribbon ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pink card!! Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge.
    Zenita (aka Scrappinwith'Z)
    DT member Love to Create Challenge
    http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LOVE TO CREATE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fabulous PINK XMAS design, and i LOVE the way you've layered the negative space of that die... actually i love everything about this! thanks for THINKING PINK with us at JINGLE BELLES for a good cause! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent card, love the use of pink, clever using the negative too.

    Eliza

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!